2018 marks Clipso's 40th year in business - and we want it to be our best yet!
Throughout the year, the Clipso team will be undertaking a series of 40 challenges to raise money for Cancer Research UK. The charity is very close to our hearts, having lost our beloved founder Terry Calvert to cancer seven years ago.
In Terry's honour, we'll be battling some of our biggest fears and pushing ourselves to the extreme in the hope of hitting our fundraising target. But it's not all about overcoming phobias - there'll be some downright silly challenges, too - because who doesn't want to see their stylist eat 40 chicken nuggets in one sitting?!
Sadly, we all know someone who has been affected by cancer. If you can spare a donation, it would mean a great deal. You can follow our #clipso4040 challenge on our social media channels - but here's just a taste of what we've got lined up:
- Watford Manager Scott will tackle his fear of heights with a Skydive in July
- Senior Colour Technician Linzi Gard is running the London Marathon this April
- Eating 40 bugs
- Arachnophobe Stylist Anna will handle a spider for 40 seconds
- Assistant Manager Laura will ride a zip wire
- London - Brighton bike ride
- Chloe is swimming 40 lengths
- No selfies for 40 days
- Graduate Designer Jack undergoes a full body wax
- Glitter beard face day
- No clothes shopping for 40 days for self-confessed shopaholic Charlotte
- Eating 40 chicken nuggets in one sitting