Please donate to World Child Cancer! No child should suffer!
PLEASE READ! The donations on this site are being generously matched by Macquarie, the employer of Heather Lee Ying (ThePeakPosse lassie). In order for the match to occur, please include the following statement within your donation:
"IN SUPPORT OF THE FUND RAISING EFFORTS, THEPEAKPOSSE/HEATHER L.Y"
Thank you for taking the time to visit and donate to ThePeakPosse's JustGiving page.
ThePeakPosse is creating a Gift Basket in order to raise funds for World Child Cancer (WCC), Caitriona Balfe's supported charity.
- WWC is a non-profit organization, completely funded by the generosity of donations.
- WCC's mission is to improve cancer diagnosis, treatment and care for children across the developing world.
- WCC's vision is to live in a world where every child with cancer has access to the best possible treatment and care.
- WCC has helped 8,500 children since launching their first project in 2009.
- WCC is currently supporting 9 Twinning partnerships across 16 developing countries.
- 50 pounds (approximately $74.50 USD) is all it takes for WCC to provide life-saving chemotherapy to a child at their project in Ghana.
- At WCC's project in Cameroon, 120 new cases of childhood cancer are diagnosed each year.
- In 2014, 1,000 Healthcare Professionals attended training sponsored by WCC.
Please visit World Child Cancer's website to learn more...
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
Please enter the Gift Basket Raffle at http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/7c3e22082/?
Follow our Fundraising adventures by 'Liking' the Outlander - ThePeakPosse Charity Funraiser Page https://www.facebook.com/olppfundraiser