Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page..
I am going to be cycling the 192km of the first stage of the Tour De France 2019.
My aim to raise much needed awareness and funds for PROSTATE CANCER UK.
As men we hardly ever choose to visit a doctor and screening is something that is not offered as standard, and yet should be for this type of cancer.
The facts are astonishing and speak for themselves:
In the Uk
* Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men.
* Over 47,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer every year - that’s 129 men every day.
* Every 45 minutes one man dies from prostate cancer - that’s more than 11,000 men every year.
* 1 in 8 men will get prostate cancer in their lifetime.
* Over 35,000 men are living with or after prostate cancer.
This could be me, you, a family member or a friend. Any donations would be greatfully received no matter how large or small.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.