We are making a patchwork quilt/wall hanging to commemorate babies who have been in the special care baby unit at Newcastle RVI and to show our appreciation to all that work there.
There are two ways for people to get involved and be part of this project:
1. You can sponsor a square for a baby who has been on the unit and we will incorporate their name, dob etc into the design. We are asking for a minimum donation of £10 per square. Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before making your donation so that we can reserve a square according to your preferences (colour, text, decoration etc).
2. Anyone who would like to support the work of the unit and show their appreciation of the staff who work there can sponsor a button on the border of our quilt. We hope to attract enough supporters to make it around all 4 edges of the finished patchwork. If you would like to be part of this, please make a donation below and we will sew a button onto the quilt for you. There is no fixed amount, just as little or as much as you would like!
We will present the finished quilt to the unit later in the year.
You can follow our progress by:
- visitng our website www.tinylivesnearlynewsales.org.uk (we also organise regular baby and toddler nearly new sales in Gosforth in aid of Tiny Lives)
- Liking us on Facebook www.facebook.com/tinylivesnearlynew
- follow us on Twitter @TinyLivesSales
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.