Since Carl Beech handed on the CVM leadership baton to Nathan Blackaby in January this year, we have continued to make good progress towards our vision to see 1 million men come to faith in the UK. Nathan and Carl, along with the staff team and board of trustees are hugely excited at what we see God doing.
- We have been a key contributor on a mainstream TV debate show
- We published key research undertaken on our behalf, by YouGov on men and the church
- We’ve released a further 20,000 copies of our latest gospel outreach booklet
- We’ve just finished the final edits to several new gospel resources which will come your way soon
- We’ve recruited over 40 new volunteer area coordinators who will come onboard soon to further strengthen our men’s groups across the UK
- Nearly 2000 men have booked in for The Gathering already. Our biggest ever event
At time of writing we have been met with unprecedented opportunities to communicate the Gospel to men but face having to make decisions as to what we can or can’t deliver in 2015-2016. As it currently stands we may have to cancel plans to launch some projects, such as our new media resource for Fathers and our new outreach course ‘CodeTalks’ specifically designed for men.
Please show your support to the CVM team and the vision we believe God has given us by helping us to meet our Christmas target. We require a further £25,000 to ensure that, along with our regular donations, we have the funds we need to deliver in 2015-2016.
Thanks so much for all your support and believe in what we are doing. It means a huge amount to us.
P.S. Please consider giving CVM your best gift possible. It will make a huge difference to our ability to deliver key resources for men this year.