At midnight Saturday 16th June 2018 until midnight Sunday 17th June 2018 we will be holding a gaming marathon. Unable to physically run a marathon for cancer (as very unfit) we have decided to do the next best thing and the closest we may ever come to sporting glory.
We will be streaming live on Twitch throughout the 24 hours.
It will be an international affair as:- Nic Davidson (aka Nic-The-Great-) is representing South Africa and Douglas Burrow (aka Abixia) is representing Great Britain.
- 00:00 - 08:00 Resident Evil 5 Co-op
- 08:00 - 10:00 Fifa 18 - Versus
- 10:00 - 12:00 Rocket League - Versus
- 12:00 - 14:00 W2k16 - Versus
- 14:00 - 16:00 Trackmania Turbo - Versus
- 16:00 - 18:00 Star Wars Battlefront II - versus & co-op
- 18:00 - 20:00 Fifa 18 - versus
- 20:00 - 22:00 Mortal Combat X - versus
- 22:00 - 24:00 Rocket League - versus
The overall loser of the versus matches will have their back waxed in name of charity. At a date and time to be confirmed.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page...I'm holding an epic 24 hour gaming marathon for Macmillan Game Heroes 2018 to raise money for people affected by cancer. Sponsor me and help make a real difference through the power of gaming!Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.