The DTRT Stepping Challenge is back for 2020 - and it's bigger and better than ever!
We've worked out that on average, it takes around 2,000 steps to cover a mile. And that the circumference of the globe is nearly 25,000 miles. So, in order to walk around the world, it requires you to take almost 50,000,000 steps.
And so - the 50 million step challenge has been set for MHM staff members to combine their efforts to get the virtual lap of Earth completed in as little time as possible.
Why are we doing this?
Well, at My Home Move we love challenges - particularly when it gives us the opportunity to raise funds for those that are less fortunate than ourselves. We call it Doing The Right Thing (DTRT). It would mean the world to us if you would consider sponsoring our latest challenge and leaving some kind messages of support for our participants.
Our 5 fantastic charities that will benefit from your donation are:
- The Bridge - From Homelessness to Hope (Leicester)
- Mustard Tree - supporting the homeless and marginalised (Manchester)
- The Hope Centre - tackling poverty and homelessness (Northampton)
- Simon on the Streets - turning rough lives around (Leeds)
- Snehalaya Childrens Home - a home of love for kids with cerebral palsy and multiple disabilities (Pune, India)
Thanks loads for your support from the DTRT Steppers
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.