Thanks for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page.
Early on 29th September, we will be leaving our Manchester and Leeds offices to walk towards each other and "meet in the middle" (Slaithwaite).
Each journey will be in excess of 20 miles.
We are taking part in this sponsored walk for DTRT as we are passionate about providing assistance to those less fortunate than ourselves. We continually challenge ourselves to raise as much money as possible for our 5 incredibly worthy charities - bried details of which can be found below. We call it Doing The Right Thing (DTRT). It would mean the world to us if you would consider sponsoring our latest challenge and leaving some kind messages of support.
Our 5 fantastic charities that will benefit from your donation are:
- Mustard Tree - supporting the homeless and marginalised (Manchester)
- Simon On The Streets - turning rough lives around (Leeds)
- The Bridge - from homelessness to hope (Leicester)
- The Hope Centre - tackling poverty and homelessness (Northampton)
- Snehalaya Childrens Home - a home of love for children with cerebral palsy and multiple disabilities (Pune, India)
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.