Please join us for EMEA's inaugural Spelling Bee Challenge on Friday 9th November, where teams will go head to head in support of the British Dyslexia Association. The BDA aims to promote a dyslexia friendly society that enables dyslexic people of all ages to reach their full potential.
At Macquarie we are committed to creating an inclusive workforce that supports all forms of diversity. Through programs such as our Neurodiversity pilot we aim to bring awareness and empathy to divergent forms of thinking such as dyslexia.
There will be a minimum fundraising entry fee of 50GBP per team but please do try and raise as much as you can for this worthy cause.
Each team will be able to pick 2 of the following lifelines out of a hat on the day to be used in a round of their choosing:
- You may confer with your partner before giving your answer
- You will receive an extra 10 seconds to spell your word
- You may swap your word for a different word
- You will receive a second chance for one incorrect spelling
- You may pass on spelling one word in one of the rounds
Please encourage all your colleagues to support your team raise the entry fee and also support on the day.
Remember: Give Your Way