My hair is currently waist length, and i'm going to cut it off, to about my chin length (about 16 inches)! The hair will also hopefully be taken by a charity that makes wigs for teenagers going through chemotherapy.Im aiming cut my hair in december, so i have plenty of time for fundraising! So yeah, please sponser me :)
- £5 allows a newly diagnosed patient to receive a supply of our blood cancer information books
- £25 pays for one sample of DNA to be analysed using a micro array test, helping to identify genes linked to blood cancer
- £50 funds a PhD student for one day on one of our vital research projects building on a network of expert blood cancer scientists for the future
- £100 supports a research nurse for one day to help provide new treatments to blood cancer patients on one of our life-saving clinical trials
- £250 is a weeks worth of essential laboratory supplies used to conduct vital research to improve treatments
- £300 pays for a blood cancer patient’s DNA to be screened providing a more accurate diagnosis and helping to guide treatments
So please dig deep and donate now.