Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Next year I will be running The Vitality Big half Marathon (13.1 miles) on behalf of Penny Appeal for their Emergency response campaign. This project aims to fund the ground work in countries in providing relief to help save and heal precious lives.Your donations will help support Penny Appeal to respond quickly and effectively to these emergencies.
Penny Appeal are currently providing disaster response and support in:
- Syria, where 60% of hospitals are closed and 70% of all people need urgent humanitarian aid.
- Lebanon and Turkey, where Syrian refugees are battling to survive.
- Yemen, which is experiencing the worst famine the world has seen in this century.
- Palestine, including Gaza, where people are living amongst terrifying conflict.
- Bangladesh, where Rohingyan refugees who have fled persecution need urgent support.
- Indonesia, helping re-build homes and lives after a powerful earthquake hit Lombok.
- Areas affected by the Famine in East Africa, such as Somalia, South Sudan, Ethiopia and Kenya.
- Mozambique and Malawi, where 1.8 million people have been devastated by Cyclone Idai.
Please donate as much as you can and share with your family and friends.
Thank you for your donations in advance :)