Win £700 VIP Prize package to see Little Mix !!!
The Falkirk Business Hub is continuing its support for Breast Cancer Now, you're invited to make a donation to enter into a raffle where the winner will receive a pair of VIP tickets and a prize package (value £700), for the now sold out Little Mix concert on Friday 27th July at Falkirk Stadium.
This isn't just VIP tickets on offer, the Hub is packaging up a superb day out for the winners to see these pop superstars perform all of their biggest hits including 'Touch', 'Shout Out to My Ex', 'Black Magic' and 'Wings' as part of the Summer Hits Tour 2018.
The prize package includes VIP hospitality at Falkirk Stadium with travel courtesy of a chauffeured limousine, a stunning makeover at the award-winning Stacey Leigh Spalding studio in the Hub with Tyler Lawless, Sno Akram or Stacey Leigh Spalding, lunch provided by Findlays Café and Champagne courtesy of the Hub …
The winners will be hosted by Mandie Stevenson, a local champion who has campaigned tirelessly for Breast Cancer Now since her own cancer diagnosis aged just 25.
For every £10 donation, one raffle ticket will be entered into the draw in your name. Please enter separate donations for additional entries. There is no limit to the entries per person. Aiming to raise £1,000.
To find out more about Falkirk Business Hub and our work to support Breast Cancer Now, please visit the website at falkirkbusinesshub.co.uk.
**Please Note** Once your donation has gone through, tick the box alongside “I'm happy to be contacted by ". JustGiving can then share your contact details with the Hub and this will allow us to contact the winners. Failing to tick this box will nullify your ticket.
The raffle will close on Thursday 28th June and Winners will be announced on Friday 29th June.
Terms and Conditions:
- Gift Aid cannot be claimed on donations as there is a prize to be won.
- Each winner will receive two tickets to the Little Mix concert at Falkirk Stadium on Friday 27th July.
- Under 16s may attend permitted they are accompanied by an over 18 at all times.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the general work of Breast Cancer Now, registered charity number in Scotland SC045584.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Limo transport to be confirmed once winners have been drawn. Travel offered within all Falkirk postcodes or at the discretion of the Hub.
- Falkirk Business Hub accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets for which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Prize package subject to availability. Falkirk Business Hub will not be responsible for any third-party cancellations.
- Only entries with a visible £10 donation will be counted. Entries under £10 or not visible will not be counted and will not be eligible to win.