FlyFree is an initiative by the World Parrot Trust to create awareness and support for its decade-long efforts to end the trade in wild-caught birds.
This multi-year, global campaign supports direct action to save wild parrots.
100% of funds raised are used to:
- Help rescue, rehabilitate and release individual birds caught in the trade
- Further efforts to confiscate illegal shipments of parrots, as a deterrent to future trade
- Encourage the adoption and enforcement of laws that protect parrots
- Support global awareness and education programs for school-aged children and the general public
- Develop broad-based coalitions to advocate on behalf of parrots
- Fund research into better understanding regional aspects of the trade
To learn more about the FlyFree initiative, visit: www.parrots.org/flyfree
Thank you for supporting this important work!
~ The WPT FlyFree Team