In a few days the Gamewagon team will be undergoing a tortous event to raise money for SpecialEffect.
Special Effect are a team that help everyone have the opportunity to play video games, regardless of any disability and they create magic moments in peoples lives.
We will be putting ourselves through one of the most physically demanding experiences of our lives on May 19th: Kamikaze 2013 (hit the link for 'highlights').
It's a nightmarish 8 mile slog through a sea of mud, hills, ponds, lakes, and rivers. We are up for it but in reality we are dreading it.
Here are some of the obstacles that we will be looking to overcome;
1. 15km of countryside (Longest run of the year for us so far).
2. The Bog - A river of oozing mud.
3. Barbed wire swamp crawl - Does what it says on the tin.
4. Dark Tunnels - Buried tubes so dark that the devil himself would not enter.
5. Grease Wall & Balance Beam - Once greased up you then balance or fall to oblivion.
We hope that you will make our suffering worthwhile by donating a few pounds to help this small, amazing charity help even more disabled gamers.
Their work is truly life-changing. And the more money we raise, the more lives they can change.
Here's just one inspiring example of where your money will go: Ellie's story.
So please donate whatever you can and then we promise not to come round to clean off at your place afterwards!!!