4 boys, 4 bikes, 9 days and 847 miles
Huw, Rory, Billy and Adam are cycling Land's End to John o' Groats to raise money for Alzheimer's society.
On 10th August 2018 we will begin our cycle across the length of Britain, unsupported. The plan is to take 9 days averaging 100 miles per day (to give some perspective, that's cycling Bristol to Heathrow each day) carrying all our kit/food on the back of our bikes. By the 19th of August we will have cycled up and down Everest twice.... easy as that!
Any donations would be amazing as it's a cause close to our hearts. How about sponsoring us 1p for every mile? (£8.47).
Wanna do a stage with us or come and say hello? Details below or email Huw (email@example.com)
- Stage 1: Land's End --> Okehampton (107 Miles)
- Stage 2: Okehampton --> Bristol (117 Miles)
- Stage 3: Bristol --> Pontesbury (94 miles)
- Stage 4: Pontesbury --> Silverdale, Lancashire (128 miles)
- Stage 5: Silverdale --> Dunfries (108 miles)
- Stage 6: Dunfries --> Balloch (108 miles)
- Stage 7: Balloch --> Fort Augustus (116 miles)
- Stage 8: Fort Augustus --> Latheron (118 miles)
- Stage 9: Latheron --> John o'Groats (33 miles)
All donations go straight to Alzheimer's society.