Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
You are helping to raise funds for the NSPCC this year.
NSPCC are the only charity fighting to end child abuse in the UK. They help children who’ve been abused to rebuild their lives, to protect children at risk, and find the best ways of preventing child abuse from ever happening.
£5 could help them answer a call from an adult worried about a child. £12 could help the NSPCC reach one child with the ChildLine Schools Service. £50 could give a child the chance to speak to a counsellor for the first time.
The NSPCC has over 40 service centres which offer a combination of services to children, families and professionals. We support parents and families in caring for their children and provide therapeutic assistance to help children move on from abuse.
NSPCC services help protect children and support families by:
- protecting children from sexual abuse and exploitation;
- providing specialist support for minority ethnic families;
- supporting children in care;
- providing tools to help social workers deal with neglect;
- helping families who misuse drugs and alcohol;
- reducing the impact of domestic abuse on children;
- working with families with parents with mental health problems; &
- supporting young witnesses to give evidence in court.
onating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.