We are delighted to start Team HEH Mind off with 6 people already registered for the HB5 event.
If you would like to join our team and help raise funds and awareness for Havant and East Hants Mind, please contact email@example.com. Mike will send you all the info and support you need to raise import funds for HEH Mind.
Its important to register for the HB5 as soon as possible as places are limited.
What you need to know as a sponsor
• Havant and East Hants Mind is a registered charity (No 1116301) and has been operating in the area for 25 years.
• The race starts at the end of the Hayling Billy Nature Trail, West Town, Hayling Island, PO11 0EH, at 7.15 pm on Wednesday 13th June 2018.
• You can find out more about the work of Havant and East Hants Mind at www.easthantsmind.org they support up to 1,000 people directly across our area each year, in recovery, by representing them, in care homes & secure units on hospital wards, by promoting good mental health to community groups and in schools, through counselling and peer support.
• You can go to the Victory Running Club website for additional event information www.victoryac.org.uk/haylingbilly5.html • Victory Running Club are a supporter of Havant and East Hants Mind and using physical activity to help improve your mental health. Furthermore Victory have a couch to 5k programme if you’re not yet a runner yourself!
• HEH Mind are always here for you. 1 in 4 adults will have a metal health issue, in any given year about 1 in 10 children also have a mental health problem.
If you want advice or support contact HEH Mind on Phone: 023 92498916 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• When you donate, you’ll be asked to confirm whether you are ok for gift aid to be claimed. This means HEH Mind reclaim an extra 25% in tax on every eligible donation made by you as UK taxpayer from the government. Please note that Gift Aid can only be reclaimed on donations made by individuals who pay UK income or capital gains tax at a rate at least equal to the amount reclaimed on their donations in the current tax year. Your details will be kept safe and not shared for other purposes.
Thanks for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.