Thanks for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page.
In 2016 it was estimated there were over 4,134 people sleeping rough on the streets in the UK. These figures are on the rise but with your help and that of the charity 'Crisis', we can end homelessness.
Crisis support people out of homelessness for good. They do this through education, training and support with housing, employment and health. Crisis offers one to one support, advice and courses for homeless people in 12 areas across England, Scotland and Wales.
For £26.08 you can give someone who's homeless all this.
- Hot, delicious, nutritious Christmas dinners for over 4,700 homeless people over nine days
- Advice on housing, benefits, finances, employment, as well as legal matters
- Healthcare, including TB and hepatitis screenings
- Dental treatment and eye tests, including glasses
- Hairdressing and massage treatments
- Learning and skills opportunities, internet cafés and IT workshops
- Specialist centres providing safe accommodation to rough sleepers, women and people with dependency issues
- PLUS access to Crisis’ year-round services for training and support in the year ahead.
So please dig deep and make someone's Christmas special!
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.