My training involves working with my health to prevent damage and ensure my health is optimal. And this is an approach i hope you will be inspired to follow - to act NOW to prevent future problems both to your health, and your loved ones and those around us
As I train, I hold dear the memory of my father who died with Alzheimer's. I also hold dear all those who still suffer with this illness, and those who will suffer in the years to come. I am raising funds to prevent this suffering - to take action now so present and future generation may avoid this suffering.
Alzheimer’s steals our loved ones from us: it also causes incredible suffering during its onset to both those who get Alzheimer's, their carers and their families.
I remember how this suffering affected my father and mother, his carer. And I remember how this affected me deeply and prompted me to act to prevent further suffering both then and now. So I am raising funds to support the incredible work that Alzheimer's Society do - to support those suffering with Alzheimer's and their carers
Your support is vital!
- If you donate just £5 you'll be making a difference
- £10 and you'll be on the front line
- £20 and you'll be a striking a mortal blow in the fight against Alzheimer's
Anything more and you'll be a hero helping future generations by funding vital research to help both prevent and cure it.
Most importantly, imagine the benefit your help will bring to people with dementia. Imagine the relief, the hope, the new opportunities.
- £800 could pay for an experienced Dementia Support Worker to provide invaluable support for a week, supporting both people with dementia, their family or through supporting carers
- £1400 is enough to pay for a person to attend weekly peer support sessions for an entire year
This is the vital work your donation would support that Alzheimer’s Society does – directly helping Alzheimer’s sufferers, their carers and their families. And in the process we can support Alzheimer’s society’s mission to transform both care and research for a cure to dementia
So please - be a hero and support Alzheimer's in their work! And donate today. Many thanks!