I am undertaking 12 different challenges, personal to myself, across the 12 months of 2019 in memory of my Grandad, Dennis Marshall.
On the 30th of August 2018 my grandad sadly had a large stroke and passed away in the early hours of the 31st August 2018. During this awful time he received exceptional care buy various departments at the University Hospital of North Midlands. From the initial ambulance crew, to A&E staff, to Resus and the Aftercare teams, he, and the family, were tentatively looked after. I want to raise money and awareness of the fantastic work that our local hospital do for Stafford, Stoke and surrounding areas.
During 2019 I will be doing the following events and would appreciate any support you can give me;
1. First Park Run - 16th February 2019 - Completed ✅
2. 100 Mile Month - February 2019 - Completed ✅
3. Stafford Half Marathon - 17th March 2019 - Completed ✅
4. 1.5K Swimathon - 29th March 2019 - Completed ✅
5. Century Cycle - April 2019 - Completed ✅
6. Yorkshire Three Peaks - 4th May 2019 ✅
7. Worlds Tallest Permanent Abseil Tower - 8th June 2019 ✅
8. Walton Wobble 10K - 7th July 2019
9. The Titan Zip Wire - 21st July 2019
10.Rowing the English Channel - 17th and 18th August 2019
11. Derby Triathlon - 15th September 2019
12. Stafford 10K - 22nd September 2019
Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
Iona's 12 Challenges in 12 Months
I am doing 12 challenges, personal to myself, for University Hospitals of North Midlands Charity because I want to raise awareness & money for the charity
We fund equipment, facilities and research to enhance the care of patients in hospital
Charity Registration No. 1054889