TEXT TO 70070 "ISMR99 £10" (or £1-5)
Crowdfunding, eBay, Grow for Dough, ME Bed Peace, Scary Bear, running (not me), percentage of book sales (Karen Morris amazon: Reiki Healing, Meditation, Little Angels), etc.
#MyE #MEcfs We need: -
1. NICE guidelines updated to match the World Health Organisation WHO.
2. Full exclusion tests for new and long-term patients, to ensure that there are no undiagnosed conditions.
3. Global biomedical research (Invest in ME Research).
4. After exclusion testing and biomedical research - acupuncture or acupressure/shiatsu to help patients (without Chinese herbs).
5. Official collection of patient statistics UK.
6. Patients to give feedback (keep a copy).
7. Education of GPs, Drs, graduates e.g. ME is not tiredness, but debilitating fatigue with other symptoms like post-extertional malaise and frequent prolonged infections (see Canadian Consensus).
8. Proper regulation, accountability and transparency of NHS, complaints system, DWP and third sector e.g. Charity Commission.
9. Remove the term CFS which is confusing and adds to the stigma.
My own views, I am separate to Invest in ME. Unable to respond to messages due to health.
Karen Morris x