Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
I'm sure everyone has been touched by cancer in someway, whether friend, family member, or even a personal battle, it affects us all. Sadly, I have had close family members lose their battle with cancer and it really does devastate lives. Macmillan nurses do a great job during this stressful period and deserve as much support as possible. That's why I will be challenging both my mind and body, through running, in the hope that others will donate to this very worthy cause. I will be taking part in:
- April 2016 - Cheddar Gorge 10k (http://www.relishrunningraces.com/cheddar-gorge-challenge.php)
- April 2016 - Pensford 10k (http://www.pensford10k.co.uk/)
- May 2016 - Keynsham Broadlands 10 miler (http://www.aspirerunningevents.co.uk/project/the-keynsham-broadlands-510-miler-sunday-22nd-may-2016/)
- June 2016 - Cheddar Gorge Half Marathon (http://www.relishrunningraces.com/cheddar-gorge-challenge.php)
- July 2016 - Frome Half Marathon (http://fromehalfmarathon.co.uk/)
- August 2016 - Cheddar Gorge Marathon (http://www.relishrunningraces.com/cheddar-gorge-challenge.php)
- November 2016 - The Impact Series inaugural Nepal Marathon (also doing charity work in the local community) (http://www.nepalmarathon.co.uk/)
- March 2017 - Green Man Ultra Marathon (45 miles!) (http://www.ultrarunningltd.co.uk/green-man-ultra.html)
And any other events I can fit in between. I will update this page with more events when I find them. I will regularly update this page with my endeavours and if you are interested, my training can be found at:
So please, donate a little or a lot and I will do my best not to break myself in the process of completing this challenge.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.