I'm raising funds for AYME by doing the BUPA Great North Run on the 16th of September 2012. Instead of the usual begging for donations, I'm changing the game:
The person or company making the largest contribution, by Wednesday the 12 of September 2012 at midnight, will have the opportunity to promote their brand, logo or slogan (or one of their choosing) on the back of my vest during the run, as well as on the vehicle which I'll be driving to and from the event over that weekend.
Please note that this is not compulsory for contributing, anything you can donate to AYME’s cause will be appreciated.
- The highest contributor can have their company logo, slogan, catchphrase or whatever they wish on the back of my vest, and on the vehicle for the weekend. The Facebook page pictures show the space you have available on the vest, and the vehicle is a black 2011 Focus. I'll also wear any clothing or apparel supporting your brand for the weekend.
- This of course excludes any profanity, anything defamatory, or in contradiction with the cause of the charity or the event. Discretion advised, keep it sensible, the final decision rests with me and I'll inform accordingly beforehand if inappropriate so we can agree something sensible.
- The contributor will need to provide appropriate signage/branding/apparel/etc.
- I'll be driving from Letchworth to Newcastle via Bury St Edmunds, a 600-mile return journey. A lot of exposure time for your brand!
- Everything goes to AYME. No ifs or buts, none of this is for my benefit, all of it goes straight to them via the JustGiving page. Fuel/accommodation/etc is for my own tab.
The Association of Young People with ME is a UK charity that provides support for children and young people up to 26 who have ME/CFS.
A worthy cause!
This is a charitable cause, if you do take part please do so in the spirit of the event. Discretion advised. Any questions please get in touch. The Facebook page will be kept up to date with progress and relevant posts.
Good luck and on behalf of AYME, thank you!
Jelle de Haas