I have professionally recorded my own original Christmas Song in aid of St Gemma's Hospice in the hope to raise as much money for them over the Xmas Period.
The song is very traditional and the words are very relevant to the world today, I really hope you like it and hope you donate as much as possible.
I have put a lot of work into this song, the gift of the professional recording and professional video was given to me by my family as an early Xmas Present and I wanted to use this to try and raise much needed funds for this amazing Hospice.
The release date of the song is on Saturday 25th November 2017 where I will be performing this live on Briggate, Leeds City Centre with the St Gemma's team as part of their flag day!
The song can be downloaded to a PC/Mac or streamed via a smart phone etc for a min donation of £1.00. Alternatively a double DVD/CD combo with bonus features including the full professional video will be available to purchase at the following events or online....
- Pudsey Christmas Light Switch On - Friday 17th November 2017
- St Gemma's Flag Day, Briggate, Leeds - Saturday 25th November 2017
- Farsley Big Light Switch On AfterParty, Farsley WMC - Wednesday 29th November 2017
- St Gemma's Hospice Christmas Market - Friday 1st December 2017
- Light Up Rodley - Friday 1st December 2017
- St Gemma's Hospice Christmas Market - Saturday 2nd December 2017
- White Rose Shopping Centre - Wednesday 6th December 2017
- White Rose Shopping Centre - Tuesday 19th December 2017
- The Christmas Experience at Lotherton Hall - Thursday 21st December 2017
- Farsley Farmers Market - 23rd December 2017
- The Christmas Experience at Lotherton Hall - Saturday 23rd December 2017
- White Rose Shopping Centre - Xmas Eve...
- ...plus more
More details on how to purchase/donate/download will follow shortly!
I have chosen St Gemma's Hospice as one of my charities to perform for and help raise money and awareness! They are an amazing Leeds Charity providing care for terminally ill patients. www.st-gemma.co.uk
The Voice of Leeds 2015 - I am entering 'The Voice of Leeds 2015' which is an event run by St Gemma's Hospice to raise money for this great charity.
February 2017 - I loved performing at the Leeds Train Station fundraiser with the other fab volunteers.
24th June 2017 - I loved performing at St Gemma’s Open Gardens on 24th June 2017. I got to entertain visitors with my songsand hope I helped raise lots!
raised at these fundraisers too.