Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
- sponsor me by texting YYNU77 £1, £5, £10 to 70070
It is difficult to be exact, but statistics for Motor Neurone Disease tell us that:
- It can affect any adult at any age but most people diagnosed with the disease are over the age of 40, with the highest incidence occurring between the ages of 50 and 70
- Men are affected approximately twice as often as women
- The incidence or number of people who will develop MND each year is about two people in every 100,000
- The prevalence or number of people living with MND at any one time is approximately seven in every 100,000