What you need to do...
• Donate £1.00 to Refuge via this Just Giving page www.justgiving.com/Katrina-Bannigan
• Every pound = one chance of owning, e.g. If you donate £12 pounds your name will go into the hat 12 times
• The draw will be made on the day of the Olympic closing ceremony (12 August 2012) as long as we have raised £2012 by then (or we will keep going until we have)Did you know...? - One woman in four experiences domestic violence at some point in her life.
- Two women are killed each week by a current or former partner.- Domestic violence accounts for almost a quarter of all reported violent crime.
- In over 50% of known domestic violence cases children were also directly abused.-30% of domestic violence starts or escalates during pregnancy.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.So please dig deep and contribute to supporting women and children through Refuge's work.