Kim Williams

Help Me/US Support Hospice Huntsville. Donate to my Hike for Hospice Today!

Fundraising for Hospice Huntsville
CA$1,025
raised
by 12 supporters
In memory of Gord Williams
Participants: Gord Williams
Hike for Hospice 2023
Campaign by Hospice Huntsville (RCN 890259062RR0001)
Join us May 7, 2023 for the 14th Annual Hike for Hospice. This is a family-friendly hike/run, in support of Hospice Huntsville and the programs and services provided to the community. Help Raise $50,000 & Help Make a Difference! Every Step Counts!

Story

Join me in supporting Hospice Huntsville and the Hike for Hospice 2022 on May 1st. I believe in this Organization and the services they provide! Services are provided at no cost to anyone who uses them, including family members. Hospice Huntsville is only funded for 40% of its operating costs by their government partners. They must raise the remaining 60% or $1,800 through donations, fundraising and events like the Hike. Please help me support Hospice Huntsville and make a donation to my Hike for Hospice today. And, there is one more thing you can do: spread the word - tell a friend or two - let's all take a step to make a difference! Thank you.

About the campaign

Join us May 7, 2023 for the 14th Annual Hike for Hospice. This is a family-friendly hike/run, in support of Hospice Huntsville and the programs and services provided to the community. Help Raise $50,000 & Help Make a Difference! Every Step Counts!

About the charity

Hospice Huntsville is a not for profit, charitable organization incorporated in 1989. We provide residential hospice care, visiting volunteer services as well as grief and bereavement programs for adults and children. 60% of our operating costs come from fundraised dollars- Your donation matters!

Donation summary

Total raised
CA$1,025.00
Online donations
CA$1,025.00
Offline donations
CA$0.00

* Charities pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.