Thanks for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page.
Four team members from Specsavers Swinton are planning on taking part of an en masse skydive to raise money for RNIB.
Working in an opticians, we are faced daily with people who unfortunately can not be helped with glasses alone. Raising money for RNIB helps those who are blind and visually impaired get the help and support they need to carry on with daily tasks, from talking books to providing help for doing the weekly grocery shopping.
Please donate to help those who are blind and visually impaired.
- £12 could pay for 30 minutes with a Sight Loss Adviser, to help someone cope with the shock of finding out they’re going blind.
- £20 could help someone feel more confident about living with sight loss, with personalised support from our expert Advice team.
- £47 could help someone feel more positive about the future, through a one-to-one phone or online counselling session.
- £100 could help a person with sight loss discover ways to live independently, through our two-day Finding Your Feet course.
- £200 could run our Employment Line for a day, so we can support people with sight loss to stay in their job or look for work.
- £400 could help two people rebuild their confidence through a six day Living with Sight Loss course.
- £980 could run our Eye Health Information Service for a day, so our expert advisers can support people across the UK to understand their eye condition and available treatments
- £1,500 could make a new children’s book available in our Talking Books library, enabling a child with sight loss to experience the joy of reading.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.