Thanks for taking the time to visit my Just Giving page!
I completed the first leg of my runs which was the Big Half (Half Marathon in freezing cold conditions) in 1 hour 58 minutes and 10 seconds.
I still have the mammoth 42,195 metres around the London Marathon Course left to run to help raise money for the NSPCC.
I was abused and neglected by my parents and experienced a childhood of nightmares and pain.
I wish the NSPCC was there for me back then, but with more money, the NSPCC can provide the resources required to not let history repeat itself.
Big or small, your gifts and donations make a difference to the children and young people NSPCC help through their services.
- £3 could pay for the Speak out Stay safe programme to reach 1 primary school child, giving them the knowledge to protect themselves from abuse
- £4 could pay for 1 of the trained volunteer counsellors to answer a child's call for help to Childline
- £5 could cover the cost of answering a call to the NSPCC helpline
- £25 could pay for a trained practitioner to deliver 1 hour of Pregnancy in Mind to help new parents with the ups and downs of having a baby
- £555 could cover the cost for our Speak out Stay safe programme to visit 1 primary school and speak to every child aged 5-11
- £1,600 could pay to recruit, train and support a new Childline volunteer.
This is how you can help me get around the course:
- If you have the funds, please donate generously on this page
- If you would like to pay by bitcoin then please transfer to this key
- If you have little money or can't pay online, then text KCHI99 £5 to 70070 and donate just £1 to help (you can replace £1 with £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 if you prefer).
- If you really don't have any money then help raise awareness by sharing this url https://www.justgiving.com/kwaichilondon2018