Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
If you'd like to advertise on Farnham Rants or just feel compelled to donate to this great cause then , if your advertising, please drop me a personal message explaining who you are and your intention . Then simply donate a minimum amount of £5 and post your advert .
We have over 23,000 local members so a great way to get your business heard.
Here's an idea of where your donation goes ....
· £5 – plants and seeds for our horticulture projects which help our patients to find joy and relaxation through contact with nature
· £10 – craft materials for a child attending our Little Rays group for bereaved children where they can find support through play and spending time with other children while being cared for by our trained counsellors
· £25 – a one-to-one counselling session for a patient or relative where they can share feelings and emotions that they might not be able to discuss with others
· £50 – the contents of a ‘nurse bag’ for one of our Community Nurse Specialists so that they have all they need when visiting patients in their own home
· £100 – candles and materials for the chapel for a year, a place where relatives and patients can enjoy peace and serenity at difficult times
· £250 – provides an individual massage or complementary therapy treatment for ten patients helping to ease anxiety and uncomfortable symptoms
· £500 – three days of care by one of our Hospice Care at Home nurses, supporting patients who wish to remain at home at the end of their life
· £1,000 – a week’s care from one of our In-Patient Unit nurses who will be caring for up to 5 patients, providing relief from pain and difficult symptoms
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
Advertising / fundraising on Farnham Rants.
I'm doing this to raise awareness for Phyllis Tuckwell because They need £20,000 a day to keep running!!
We provide free specialist end of life care to adults in West Surrey & N.E. Hampshire
Charity Registration No. 264501