The annual dental revue show, will be held in Leed’s very own Bierkeller on Thursday 17th of March.
This event will showcase all of the wonderful talents within the Leeds Dental School, it will be a night to remember and one not to be missed.
It aims to raise money for an incredible cause - SARSVL (Support Against Rape And Sexual Violence Leeds), which is the only charity in Leeds that’s sole purpose is to offer specialist services to support people effected by rape or sexual violence of any kind at any time.
Just to give you an idea of what your money can do
· £85 covers the travel costs for all our volunteers for one week.
· £45 could help a woman to access our service for 6 months, covering her travel costs to the centre.
· £170 could pay for an interpreter to help a women access our services in her language.
· £25 could pay for the cost of our Centre for one day – including rent and utilities like water and power.
· £15 could pay for one training session for our helpline volunteers.
· £10 could pay for a DBS check for one of our volunteers, helping to keep our service users safe.
· £5 could pay for our helpline to open for one hour. This includes phone bills, and the cost of our email and text services
Any contributions would be greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.