I'm not one for a marathon but I thought, run a 100k in 10 weeks, no problem. :o) I've wanted to raise money for this amazing charity as they provide so much support for not only women but for their whole families during their time of need. They do not get any government funding so every penny counts. My company will match my target of £250 so if I can reach this alone I can provide £500 to this great cause.
Thank you for your support, it means the world to me and the team. I am running in the following events if you want to join me or come and support.
- 27th July - Run Richmond Park Race - 58:38
- 3rd Aug - Run through Victoria Park - 56:07
-10th Aug - Run Battersea Park -54:55
-18th of Aug - Regents Park Summer 10k - 53.31
- 24th Aug - Uni of Limerick 10k - 56.21
- 31st of Aug - Run through Hyde Park - 55.56
- 8th of Sep - Wandsworth Park Run - 50.18
- 14th of Sep - Runfest Kew Gardens - 53.01
- 21st of Sep -Olympic Park 10k - 56.19
- 28th of Sep - Windsor Women's 10k - 53.29
Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.