One day this year, I woke up and I decided I would set myself a challenge, I decided "In 2010 I'm going to do a cycle-ride for charity this year" and so I signed up to the Northern Rock Cyclone, Cyclone Challenge
So on Saturday 12th June, I'll be doing a 33 mile ride from Kingston Park, somewhere around Northumberland and back again. And what's more I'm doing it for the Royal National Lifeboat Institution.
Here are 5 reasons why you should sponsor me.
1. I'll be raising money for a worthwhile cause
2. I've never cycled more than 3 miles, 33 miles in one day - that's a helluva long way!
3. Sponsor me to see me suffer - my legs will be like jelly.
4. Sponsor me to see me suffer - my bum will be numb
5. Sponsor me, because you think I can do it!!
This webpage allows you to donate directly, it is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
So please get your credit card into gear and donate now.