Lizzie's Fund has produced several wonderful items to raise vital funds for research into childhood brain tumours. You can buy these items on-line and we can arrange to post them to you.
* Lizzie's recipe book, "Keep Baking", over 100 of Lizzie's favourite recipes for all the family; £12 each + £3 P&P
* Tea-towel to celebrate the publication of the recipe book, featuring artwork by Lizzie and all the children who contributed to the recipe book; £8 each + £1.50 P&P
* Apron featuring artwork by Lizzie and all the children who contributed to the recipe book, size Small (suit child or small adult); £8 each + £1.50 P&P
* Spatula with "Keep Baking" and made specially for Lizzie's Fund by The Crafty Giraffe Company in beautiful beech wood with a variety of colourful silicone heads. £6 each + £1.50 P&P
* Doggie Bow Ties, handmade bow ties in choice of sizes and materials, £5 each + £1.50 P&P
1. EMAIL US YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS to email@example.com and we'll get them in the post to you, or we can arrange collection from one of the Lizzie's Fund team.
2. PAY HERE FOR YOUR ITEMS, INCLUDING LEAVING A COMMENT ON YOUR ORDER DETAILS (QUANTITY OF EACH ITEM,). Don't forget you can't claim Gift Aid in return for goods.
If you would like to make a donation only with Gift Aid, please go to: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lizziesfund
Thank you so much for your support to funding research for a cure for childhood brain tumours!
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.