Thanks for taking the time to visit this JustGiving page.
*** For every £1 donation you make we will issue you with a raffle ticket. We will photograph your raffle ticket and send you the photograph as proof of purchase, so please leave your email address with us when you donate or a mobile phone number for us to send it to. ***
If you wish to buy a ticket and cannot visit one of the named outlets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity and Everite Windows have launched a raffle.
The purpose of the raffle is twofold.
Firstly, We hope to raise in excess of £10,000 for The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity and secondly, with new statistics showing that one in every two of us will develop cancer in our lifetime, we would like to help raise awareness of early detection. Quite simply; early detection save lives.
The prize: We are offering to supply one lucky winner with double glazing for their home to include windows, doors and a patio door if applicable. The units will be fitted free of charge, in Spring 2017. All the money raised in the raffle will be donated to the charity.
The draw will take place live on Facebook on Christmas Eve. At the same time, the cheque for the total amount raised will be handed over to The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity.
Tickets are just £1 each, giving everyone over 16 a fair chance to win. There is no limit as to how many tickets one person can purchase.
Tickets will be available from:
- Clatterbridge Cancer Centre reception
- Everite Windows Factory reception
- Everite Windows’ showroom in Carr Farm Garden Centre, Meols
- The Drawing Room, 50 Christchurch Road, Oxton CH43 5SF
- Anne Roberts Hair and Beauty, 80 Birch Road, Oxton.
- Living Wirral Magazine, Whitfield Building, 188-200 Pensby Road, Heswall CH60 7RJ
- The Fabulous Frost Fair
- Heswall Ice Festival
For more information contact: Di Tremarco on 07772 475 445 or email email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The raffle is launched under Wirral Borough Council LN/208002329
Promoter: Karen Williams
The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity, Clatterbridge Road, CH63 4JY
Registered Charity No. 1051727
- The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £1. You may purchase more than one ticket there is no maximum. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in exchange for a ticket or it will be taken as a donation.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under
the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- Monies raised by this raffle will be given in full to The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity
- The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity accepts no responsibility for raffle
tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified.
- The draw will be launched on 17 October 2016.
- The winning raffle ticket will be drawn live on Facebook on 24th December 2016.
- The result of the raffle draw is final.
- Please keep the ticket as proof of purchase to claim the prize.
- Where The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity is unable to contact the prize-winner so that the prize remains unclaimed for six months following The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffle.
- The winner is required to co-operate with The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- The total amount of the donated prize will not total more than £7,000 for the supply and fit of windows and doors. There will be a choice of finishes for the winner. The prize is based on the supply and fit of windows and doors for a standard, three bed, semi-detached house.
We are committed to operating this raffle in a socially responsible way.
GambleAware is the UK’s leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice, call their helpline on 0845 6000 133 or visit www.gambleaware.org.uk
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.