Loving Humanity is a non-profit organisation, which was created out of a desire to support the Syrian refugees. We are particularly passionate about the health and wellbeing of girls and women.
Founded by Amy Peake in 2014, Loving Humanity aims to alleviate health problems associated with the lack of good quality and affordable sanitary pads. We aim to restore dignity and create social uplift by creating employment for groups of women refugees.
- To buy and install machines that make sanitary towels and incontinence pads in Za’atari refugee camp.
- To supply 1 year’s worth of raw material, with a view to the business being self-sustaining after that.
- To employ and teach a group of women to use the machines.
- To manufacture reusable nappies for those suffering from incontinence.
- To reduce health problems, restore dignity and create social uplift.
Together we can make a difference to thousands of lives and show them that we care.
100% of your donations go directly to fund Loving Humanity’s projects.
Visit our website: www.lovinghumanity.org.uk