Below are examples of how any donations and contributions will be used:
- £5 would pay for two young people to go bowling.
- £10 would pay for snacks at 1 after school club session (15 children.)
- £25 would pay for 1 young person's full support for 1 hour.
- £50 would pay for 8 young people to go on a day out to Thames Valley Adventure Park.
- £75 would pay for 1 young person's full support at a after school club session.
- £100 would pay for 1 young person's full support at a holiday day session.
- £300 would pay for the play worker and volunteer uniforms.
"The Let’s Play Project specialises in the provision of play and leisure opportunities for disabled young people age 5 – 18 years old. They believe in equality of opportunity for all, striving to create a positive and happy inclusive environment where everyone is valued and achievements are celebrated. The project is commissioned by Oxfordshire County Council to provide activities for disabled young people all year round.The project provides trained play workers who accompany young people at activities after school and during the school holidays. They aim to respond to needs as they arise and have staff working in a variety of leisure venues and at their own base. The project currently runs after school sessions five days a week,in addition to day trips and activity days for young people and their siblings during the holidays."
See more at www.letsplaybanbury.org
The Let's Play Wolf Runners are a team of play workers, parents of service users,partners and friends.