Thanks for taking the time to visit the Team Blood, Sheds & Tears JustGiving page!
This September we will be participating in The Buccleugh Property Challenge - the ultimate 6 hour team building adventure race! We'll be mountain biking, running and swimming our way across the Scottish Highlands, as well as a few 'surprise' activities being thrown in along the way!
We'll be doing this to raise money for Seamab who specialise in looking after children aged five to 13 from all over Scotland that have experienced trauma, neglect, violence or loss and as a result need additional support.
All donations, big or small, will make a huge difference to the children at Seamab. A few examples of what your donation can pay for are:
- £6 buys a palette of paints to help the children be creative and express themselves.
- £9 buys a new teddy for a child to hug to help them feel secure.
- £24 can pay for a scooter to help a child improve their health and fitness by playing outdoors.
- £50 takes a group of children on a special outing.
- £100 buys a child a new bike to help them get outdoors and get fitter.
- £150 helps buy specialist equipment for Seamab therapists — helping children with their movement and speech and language.
- £250 pays for a year of swimming lessons to help a child learn to swim.
- £500 helps Seamab create a beautiful bedroom for a new child.
We've set a target of £300 and hopefully with your generosity we can reach this and contribute towards making a difference in these well deserving young peoples lives.