YOU CAN STILL MAKE A DONATION TO BEANSTALK, BUT THE RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED. THE DRAW HAS BEEN MADE, AND WE'RE GETTING IN TOUCH WITH THE WINNERS!
Last June I set up www.mangobubblesbooks.com where I and lots of other kids write (and draw!) book reviews. For the site's 1st anniversary I am organising author events in my school and at Leaf bookshop in Hertford, to raise money for Beanstalk, the charity that helps children with reading.
Here you can make a donation and enter a raffle to win amazing prizes donated by authors. For every £1 you donate you'll get an entry into the draw. So the more you give, the more chances you get!!! (Scroll down to see the prizes!!)
You'll need to tick the "I'm happy to be contacted by Mango Bubbles" box when you donate (it's on the last page), so we can contact you if you've won!!!
STAR PRIZES!!! Here's what you could win:
- A signed David Walliams book!!
- A set of eight Mr Gum books, written by Andy Stanton and illustrated by David Tazzyman
- The whole of the Last Wild trilogy by Piers Torday, signed and with bookmarks and stickers!!
- A signed copy of The Astounding Broccoli Boy by Frank Cottrell Boyce
- Murder Most Unladylike and Arsenic for Tea signed by author Robin Stevens
- A signed copy of Helen Moss's new book The Dragon Path
- The Great Brain Robbery and new picture book Sir Lilypad by Anna Kemp
- Woozy the Wizard and The Giant of Jum books by Elli Woollard
- A signed copy of The Dreamsnatcher by Abi Elphinstone
- A signed copy of Cloud Riders by Nick Cook
- The River Daughter, signed by author Jane Hardstaff and with a replica Tudor silver groat to go with it!!
- A signed copy of Looking at the Stars by Jo Cotterill
- The D'Evil Diaries, signed by writer Tatum Flynn
- A signed copy of The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet by McFly band members Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter
- The Minecraft Blockopedia, donated by Leaf bookshop
NB Gift Aid cannot be added to donations made in return for raffle tickets.
If you want to donate, but not be entered into the raffle, please do! Donate in the usual way, but don't tick the "I'm happy to be contacted by Mango Bubbles" box!
And if you want to donate, say, £10 to the raffle (for 10 entries) and make an additional donation on top, please could you do two donations, one with the box ticked (for the raffle), and one with it not ticked (for the extra donation)!
The draw will be made on Saturday 4th July and winners will be contacted soon after.
Please visit www.mangobubblesbooks.com where there's information about our Mango Day event with amazing author Piers Torday at Leaf in Hertford on Sunday 28th June. And see our lucky draw for all kids sending us a review in June!
NOTES ON HOW A RAFFLE WORKS ON JUSTGIVING:
To buy a ticket for this raffle please make a donation to this page - it's £1 per entry.
When you are asked to confirm whether you'd like to add Gift Aid, please untick the box that says 'Yes, add Gift Aid'. Gift Aid should not be claimed on donations made in return for raffle tickets.
Once your donation has gone through, when you see this: “I'm happy to be contacted by" please tick the box next to "Mango Bubbles". Justgiving can then share your contact details with me and I can let you know if you're a winner. Only donors who tick this box will be entered into the raffle.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.