Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our page. Last year Mark entered this event and I supported him, but this year we decided (with just 7 weeks to go) to enter together, our first joint event. I start my training from zero and Mark is part way through his latest treatment.
Many of you will know that Mark has been fighting NET cancer for 8 years. Without the ongoing research it is likely he wouldn't be around to run this event. The progress this research is making is remarkable, so we want to do as much as we can to keep this going for Mark and all the others also affected.
The NET Patient Foundation is the only charity in the UK & Ireland dedicated to providing support and information to people affected by neuroendocrine cancers.
The NET Patient Foundation was formed at the start of 2006 and has Charity Commission status.The Foundation has the following aims:
- To provide support, education and information to anyone affected by neuroendocrine cancers.
- To advocate for neuroendocrine cancer patients so they may achieve the best possible outcomes.
- To encourage standardised care for all NET cancer patients.
- To provide community supportive care to patients and their carers or family members.
- To raise awareness of NET cancers throughout the UK.
- To raise funds for clinical and translational research projects.