As some of you know I've been working with Friends for more than 6 years and knowing this organization inside-out I am more than happy to add some extra sweat and support the work that we do!
On December 2nd, I am running the Angkor Wat International Half Marathon to support Friends-International's work in Cambodia! Help me raise money to build futures for Cambodian youth! To hit the start line, I hope to raise $1,000! I count on your support to reach the target! It is my second time doing this run, I lost my toe nail last time, but don't worry - it grew back!
Here are just a few examples of the real impact you can have:
- $10 – health care for one student for a month
- $25 – one school kit (including a uniform, pens, books...) for a child
to go to school
- $50 – a month of vocational training for one student
- $100 – training of 10 community ChildSafe agents to make sure
children are safe within their community
- $250 – all costs to help one caretaker start their own small
- $1,000 – one year of emergency response support (food,
hospitalization, etc.) to calls on the ChildSafe Hotline
To find out more about the work we do please visit www.friends-international.org