Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
As most of you would know I fell in love with the people and street dogs of Sri Lanka on my last two visits there.
I decided that for my third trip in September I would volunteer for 4 of my 7 weeks away. To see what they do please check out their Facebook page. I should warn that some of the images can be quite disturbing but when you see the happy endings and results with 1500 + dogs jumping and playing it is well worth it.
In short their mission is as follows.
1. To rescue animals in dire need
2. To provide quality veterinary care & rehabilitation
3. To stabilise the stray dog & cat population through spay/neutering programs
4. To eradicate rabies, creating a healthier environment for humans and animals
5. To provide education & adoption programmes
JUST TO BE CLEAR ALL MONEY DONATED GOES DIRECTLY TO ANIMAL SOS AS I AM FUNDING MY TRIP AND STAY IN SRI LANKA MYSELF.
Thank you for visiting this page and please donate what you can or share with as many people as you can. This charity is constantly at breaking point and needs all the help they can get.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.