Nationally, Mazars staff are taking on a number of challenges to support Sense, and in Scotland, we have decided to take on the West Highland Way... Over the course of a week, staff from both Glasgow & Edinburgh will tackle different legs of the 96 mile route (154 Km) from Milngavie to Fort William. The route will offer breathtaking scenery, but will also challenge each participant both physically and mentally - definitely a challenge for all involved!
We are splitting the route in legs as follows (something to suit all abilities):
- Kinlochleven - Fort William: 15 miles
- Tyndrum - Inveroran: 12 miles
- Inveroran - Kinlochleven: 19 miles
- Inverarnan - Tyndrum: 9 miles
- Rowardennan - Inverarnan: 14 miles
- Drymen - Balmaha: 7 miles
- Balmaha - Rowardennen: 7 miles
- Drymen - Milngavie: 12 miles
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.