Hi everyone, thank you so much for visiting my page.
Just to give you a quick summary, you can also find below what we are aiming to achieve by raising this amount of money.
- I am currently volunteering for Human Relief Foundation a charity founded in 1991.
- The charity delivers Food, helps create Water wells and pumps and maintain them as well as urgent medical supplies including those for Cataract treatments.
- The charity also works to provide aid to HRF established Orphanages, which include (education/school kits/shelter/food/basic needs).
- If the funding target of £4,500 is met - I will be going on a deployment with HRF to Bangladesh in October 2019 to help deliver this aid.
- After/During the deployment we will post images and maybe videos via the HRF social media pages showing the work you have helped us to achieve and the people you have helped us to reach and assist in their time of need.
The people of Rohingya have been described as the "most persecuted minority in the world".
Bangladesh is one of the worlds most densely populated countries with over 150 million people.
At least 45 million people in Bangladesh live below the poverty line, with a significant proportion of them living in extreme poverty.
A Summary of What HRF are aiming to raise for Bangladesh:
- Food parcels - each food parcel costs £60 which will feed a family for a month.
- Water wells/pumps - the pumps are located strategically to provide clean and safe drinking water to those in the most need.
- Orphanage (education/school kits/shelter/food/basic needs for children who need it the most.)
- Medical supplies - includes Cataract treatments and clinics for medical emergencies located around Bangladesh
- Aid for Refugees - We will also be aiming to provide aid to the Rohingya Refugees in the world's biggest refugee camp in Cox's Bazaar which has over 600,000 displaced people living within it.
Please give as much as you can so we can help as many people as possible.
Our Vision: " We envision a world in which every man, woman and child can enjoy an empowered life in security, dignity and with equal opportunities, in which the basic requirements of all are fulfilled. "