Thanks for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page.
The Branch supports people throughout Leicestershire and Rutland who are affected by Motor Neurone Disease, whether they are a person living with the disease, a carer, family member, friend or colleague.
What we do
- offers emotional and practical support, providing a link with other vital services where needed, through our team of trained Association Visitors
- holds regular meetings and other events in the area
- liaises with local health and social care professionals to influence and improve services for people with MND
- raises awareness of the disease in the wider community
- supports fundraising events to contribute to things that improve quality of life for people living with MND, to pay for equipment not provided elsewhere and to help fund MNDA care and research projects
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.