Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
So please dig deep and donate now.
SOLACE was set up by a group of sisters who were concerned about the difficulties that revert sisters often face. Whilst there are many organisations within the United Kingdom who cater for the educational and Islamic needs of new revert sisters, we felt there lacked an organisation whose aim was relieving the difficulties of revert sisters regardless of whether they have been a Muslim for a few weeks or many years.
SOLACE intends to support revert sisters who may find themselves in any of the following situations:
• Feeling lonely and isolated
• Experiencing marital problems
• Struggling as single, widowed and divorced revert sisters
• Needing someone to talk to about how they feel
• Needing an intermediary between themselves and non Muslim family members
• Thinking of leaving Islam or having doubts about Islam
• Suffering from depression
• Wanting to start afresh in order to feel positive about self, life and Islam again
• Facing other problems that are difficult to cope with alone