Thanks for visiting the Monkey Mei Tai charity giveaway page in aid of Help for Heroes!
The idea is simple - for every £2.50 you donate, you will receive one entry into our prize draw. Be sure to keep reading to find out how to qualify your donation for entry into the draw - you will need to answer a qualifying question and any donations without an accompanying answer can NOT be counted as an entry!
In order to comply with the UK Gambling Act 2005, which requires "participants to exercise a degree of skill or judgment or to display knowledge", we require that you answer the following question:
"Which purple wrap is Monkey Mei Tai's 'Moonlight Fairy Dust' giveaway carrier made from?"
Simply leave the answer in the message section when donating and please note - wrong answers, or blank answers will NOT result in an entry to the prize draw. For a screenshot of where to leave your answer and email address, please click here.
We are asking for donations in multiples of £2.50 (£5 gets you two entires, £10 gets you four, etc), and don't forget to provide a contact email address so we can get in touch when you win! The only details that will show up on the page are the date and the amount you've donated, so don't worry about preserving anonymity - we've got that covered!
Then, on the 29th June, we will be using the random.org random number generator to select a winner for each of the amazing donated prizes up for grabs. Once you have won a prize, that entry will be removed from the 'pot'. This means that each entry can only win you one prize, so the more entries you buy, the more chances you have to win!
Prizes up for grabs are (list to be updated as details become available):
* Baby-sized wrap conversion from Monkey Mei Tai (worth £200).
* Bird cage necklace by Jewellery by Sarah Brookes (worth £10)
* Breastfeeding reminder bracelet from Cluster Jewellery (worth £6)
* Shambala-style bracelet from Cluster Jewellery (worth £8)
* Breastfeeding reminder bracelet from Cluster Jewellery (worth £10)
* Gemstone / Swarovski crystal / pearl bracelet from Cluster Jewellery (worth £12)
* Hanging teapot decoration by Fanciful things (worth £4)
* Photo frame by Fanciful Things (worth £10)
* Set of legwarmers from Truly Hooked
* £20 gift voucher from Truly Hooked
* Studio session and print from Messenger Photography
* £20 gift voucher from Chunkle Munkle
* Custom digital artwork from Photography by Alice
* Cheshire cat cushion from Scavenger Annie's Alternative Emporium
* £15 gift voucher from Heartworks
* Kindle cover from Mummyscreations
* Adjustable bonnet from Mummyscreations Photography Props
* Bracelet from JaysMonkey
* Teething / nursing necklace from Monkey Mama Necklaces
* Two bags from B is for Bag
* Hand stamped necklace from Ems Jewellery
* A £20 hanging sign from Jools' Sign Design
* A4 papercut artwork from Ellymo
* A £20 personalised framed print from Houses to Homes
* 5 fairy cards from Handmade by Amber
* Mini canvas and £20 towards a custom piece of art from The Messy Mama
* Wrap bag from Tawak
* Pineafore dress OR shorts OR comforter & bib combo from lis tigre
Photos, and further details on the prizes and companies involved can be found on our Facebook page.
All prizes are donated in full by the companies involved. Noone is taking any money for materials, labour, or even postage - we are all digging deep too!
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving, and once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. And don't forget to check the Gift Aid box, if you're a UK taxpayer - it won't cost you any more, but Help for Heroes can claim a little extra money for their cause.
* £2.50 per entry
* Answer the qualifying question
* Leave a contact email address
We are now also accepting donations by text! Simply text our unique code MMTH99 followed by the amount you wish to donate (in whole pounds only, I'm afraid!), to 70070. For example, if you wish to donate £5, you would write MMTH99 £10 and send the text to 70070.
You will then be sent a link in a text message confirming your donation. If you have a smartphone, click on the link to claim Gift Aid and leave a message (remember, if you don't leave a message to answer the qualifying question, and provide a contact email address, we can't enter you into the prize draw). Alternatively, you can copy the link into a web browser on your PC. More information can be found here.
Thank you so much, and the best of luck!
Helen @ Monkey Mei Tai xxx