Hi all and many thanks for looking our page!
We are a volunteer group of (currently) 2 people, rising to 10, serving the people of Mulbarton and surrounding villages with the 999 ambulance service to the most serious of medical emergencies - Stroke, Cardiac Arrest, Anaphylaxis etc. We will often be first on scene to provide Basic Life Saving assistance in the vital few minutes after a medical emergency has occurred.
We have begged and borrowed some bits of equipment from other active CFR groups to get us started, however - with an influx of extra volunteers imminent and to replace some of this second hand equipment we need your help!
To help serve the people of Mulbarton and surrounding villages we are looking for £8.5k of donations for the following. Note: All donations will be ringfenced to the Mulbarton CFR group.
- 1 x New "full kit" £3,500 - which includes a portable Defibrillirator, Oxygen tank, Pulse Oximeter, mobile phone and many other pieces of equipment besides - this will allow members in different villages to go on call simultaneuosly
- 1 x New "partial kit" £2,500 - which includes a Oxygen tank, Pulse Oximeter, mobile phone and many other pieces of equipment besides - this will allow members in different villages to go on call simultaneuosly
- Uniforms £1,500 - that are EofE Ambulance Service approved
- £500 Training equipment enabling the CFR's to deliver certified CPR training to the local area.
- General other items £500 - (non medical) such as tomtoms, car stickers, stationary, spare batteries, etc
Anything you can give will help serve the community of Mulbarton and surrounding villages immediately and for the future.