Thanks for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page where we are hoping to raise enough money to fund five defibrillators from Lucky2Bhere. Four will be situated in Sumburgh and one in Dunrossness.
- one is mounted on the exterior wall of John Goudie’s shop in Toab - Fitted 08/12/2015
- one is mounted on the exterior wall of Mainlands Shop in Dunrossness - Fitted 08/12/2015
- one will be mounted on the exterior wall of the Sumburgh Airport terminal - Fitted 17/02/2016
- one will be mounted on the exterior wall of the Ness Engineering Ltd office building - Fitted 22/02/2016
- one will be mounted on the exterior wall of the Ness Boating Club - Fitted 18/02/2016
We want the defibrillators to be accessible to as many people as possible.
At Ness Engineering Ltd we will be selling scrap metal, and scrap wood from our yard, and selling unwanted plant etc. to raise money for the Lucky2Bhere defibrillators.
Please share this page far and wide so that as many people see it as possible.
You can find more information about Lucky2Bhere at the web address below.
We are organising a training day with the Lucky2Bhere trainers based in Shetland and will publicise the date and time once they are confirmed. Each training session takes 2.5 hours and is limited to twenty people. If there is the interest then we will gladly arrange for more than one training course so that as many people as possible can learn how to use the defibrillators.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell your details or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.