Now Serennu is now open (April 2011) Sparkle continues to support the ideal of a fully integrated service and are committed to providing leisure and information services for children and young people with complex and special needs and their families.
Sparkle currently provides:
- A fantastic range of activities including swimming lessons
- Regular clubs for all ages of children including Stay & Play and Sibling Club
- Family activities such as Family swim sessions and opportunities to view a a film as a family at the on site MediCinema
- Access to clinical psychology services and family liaison support
- Access to parent support groups, run by parents for parents, and Newport Autism Support Group.
Through Fundraising Sparkle has been able to provide a sensory maze, specialist play equipment and a specially designed disabled playground to name a few.
David and Morgan's challenge will see them ride from Waterloo, London to Brussels in 3 days needing to cover 100 miles a day each day.
Waterloo, London - Dover
Calais - Agincourt - Ypres (On the 100th anniversary of the second Battle of Ypres the French Fire Service are allowing O2e to lay a wreath at Menin Gate)
Ypres - Brussels finishing at the Grand Palace
For more information about Sparkle please visit www.sparkleappeal.org/about/sparkle
For those of you wondering Serennu means 'Star' in welsh.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - They'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.